METAMUCIL - Smooth Fibre Powder 吸油纤维素膳食纤维颗粒 (无糖零脂肪 排毒) (673g) 114 Doses
Metamucil is a multi-health fibre supplement made with 100% natural psyllium. Take Metamucil Daily. The natural way to stay regular and support a healthy gut.
- Daily Multi-Health Fibre with 100% Natural Psyllium
- Take Metamucil Daily. The natural way to stay regular and support a healthy gut
- Helps relieve constipation
- Made by leading digestive health and wellness brand, Metamucil
- Four delicious variants including Orange, Lemon Lime, Wild Berry and Natural
Metamucil is the leading fibre supplement brand. Metamucil contains 100% natural psyllium husk, which is a great source of both soluble and insoluble fibre.
• It's a Multi-Health Fibre that provides 5 ways to energize your health & vitality:
- Helps you feel lighter & more active
- Helps your body's natural toxin removal process via cleansing effect
- Cleanses your insides
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Helps maintain digestive health
• So start the day right with Metamucil and improve your health in 5 ways.
• Helps lower cholesterol levels.
• Is a daily cleanser for your insides.
• Helps body's natural toxin removal process via cleansing effect.
• Feel lighter.
• Feel more active.
Psyllium Husk powder, Aspartame, Citric Acid, Sunset Yellow FCF CI 15985, Maltodextrin, Artificial and Natural Orange Flavour.
Each 5.9g provides less than 5mg Sodium.
HOW TO ENJOY METAMUCIL
Simply add 5.9 grams of Metamucil (approximately 1 ½ level teaspoons) to at least 250 ml of liquid. Stir briskly and drink promptly. Drink plenty of water.
New Users: Start with 1 dose per day; gradually increase to 3 doses per day as necessary.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use in cases of medication-induced constipation. In case of overdose, seek professional help or contact a Poison Information Centre immediately. Before using this product, consult a doctor if you have a sudden change in bowel habits persisting for 2 weeks or have abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, rectal bleeding or are considering it as part of a cholesterol-lowering program and if pregnant or nursing.