Cenovis Folic Acid 500mcg (150 Tablets)
Cenovis Folic Acid 500mcg may be taken as part of a healthy supplementation routine daily prior to conception and during pregnancy, to help reduce the risk of having a child with spina bifida or neural tube defects. Folic acid is needed for the synthesis of DNA and there is an increased requirement for folic acid during pregnancy. Adequate folic acid intake also helps maintain a healthy cardiovascular system and supports brain health.
- In certain stages of life, such as pregnancy, women have been found to have low levels of folic acid.
Cenovis® Folic Acid 500mcg helps to prevent neural tube defects such as spina bifida and anencephaly when trying to conceive and during the first trimester of pregnancy.
- Supports healthy foetal development
- Supports blood health
- Supports general health and wellbeing
- Maintains folic acid within the normal range
Packaging: 150 Tablets.
• SUPPORTS FOETAL DEVELOPMENT: Supports healthy foetal development and helps to prevent neural tube defects such as spina bifida and/or anencephaly
• SUPPORTS BLOOD HEALTH: Folic acid supports blood health
• SUPPORTS WELLBEING: Supports general health and wellbeing
• MAINTAINS FOLIC ACID: Maintains folic acid within the normal range
• Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Folic Acid 500microgramsContains: NO ADDED: Gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners, artificial preservatives, dairy products or animal-derived products.
Adults: take 1 tablet daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare professional. Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida – seek medical advice. Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.